A+ Virtual Learning shall provide Instructional Support to the Student/client remotely.
Additionally, all cancellations must be made within 24hrs or you will be charged for the session. Further fees shall be charged for cancellations made with less than 24hrs notice to cover the costs of the time of the Instructor. Fees may be adjusted from time to time and shall become effective after having given the Student/client seven days written notice.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
The Student/client may cancel a prepaid session up to 24 hours before the scheduled time and receive a refund by applying any pre‐payment to a future session. Lessons not attended by the student/client without giving 24 hours prior notice to the A+ Virtual Learning shall be charged at the full rate. If A+ Virtual Learning cancels a session for any reason under 24hrs prior to the start of the session, A+ Virtual Learning agrees to refund the Student/client any pre‐payment for that session by applying that payment to a future session that the Instructor and Student/client agree upon.
LATE ARRIVAL AND CHANGE OF SCHEDULE
Fees are calculated according to the scheduled time agreed upon by A+ Virtual Learning and Student/client. No adjustment to fees shall be made for time lost because of late arrival by the Student/client or by early termination of session by the Student/client. Any lost time because of the late arrival of the Instructor shall be compensated for by extending a lesson by mutual agreement and by such amount of time that was lost. The Instructor agrees to wait fifteen minutes from the time of the scheduled session for the Student/client’s arrival before considering that session canceled without sufficient prior notice and therefore subject to the terms set forth in the CANCELLATION AND REFUND policy.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE INSTRUCTOR
• The Instructor undertakes to do all preparation prior to lessons and to structure lessons in such a way as to optimize time to the benefit of the Student/client.
• The Instructor shall keep confidential all information of the Student/client and shall contact other parties involved in the education of the Student/client only if given written permission by the Student/client to do so.
• The Instructor shall not assign any of his/her duties or obligations under this Instructional Support contract to a third party without the written permission of the Student/client.
• The Instructor shall at no time be required or obliged to execute homework or assignments on behalf of the Student/client.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE STUDENT/CLIENT
• The Student/client undertakes to assist the Instructor in identifying problem areas in which the Student/client needs specific Instructional Support.
• The Student/client agrees to provide their own materials needed for each Instructional Support session (i. e. paper, pencil, etc.). The Student/client may purchase any review or workbooks associated with the services.
• The Student/client agrees that assignments, exercises or homework form an integral part of Instructional Support and undertakes to complete such work timeously.
The Instructor/A+ Virtual Learning makes no promises or warranties with regards to a Student/client’s performance as a result of any Instructional Support provided.
STATUS OF THE INSTRUCTOR
It is expressly understood that the Student/client retains the services of the Instructor for the duration of the contract unless other factors trigger an Instructor change.
This agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties with regard to the subject matter thereof and the parties waive the right to rely on any alleged expressed or implied provision not contained herein. Any alteration to this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
Where the Student/client is a legal minor, the Parent/Guardian shall enter into this Instructional Support contract on behalf of the Student/client and shall accept and agree to all the terms and conditions contained herein on behalf of the Student/client.